- Remove tow ball
- Pick up left wing with “NO” displayed and place over towbar hole
- Place right wing over left wing and towbar hole
- Place washer over towbar as in Step 3
- Replace tow ball and tighten moderately
- Adjust both wings to the desired angle then tighten firmly
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price include NZ GST?
- Yes, the cost of the towbar KING includes GST.
- Does the price include delivery?
- No, the price does not include delivery. Delivery is added during checkout.
- What size tow ball does the TBK support?
- The towbar KING fits a tow ball shaft size of 19mm - 25mm (3/4" - 1").
- What kind of tow bar is compatible with the towbar KING?
- Most standard tow bars should be suitable as long as there is a flat surface of at least 20mm surrounding the tow ball, with no obstructions to the side and front of the tow ball (facing away from the vehicle). This is required to ensure that the wings and washer can be firmly secured between the bar and tow ball.
- What if my towbar KING covers the safety chain hole?
- In some cases the safety chain hole may be covered by your towbar KING. In this instance it is safe to drill a complimentary hole through the wing of your towbar KING (but not through the washer).
- What tow bars are not compatible with the towbar KING?
- Tow bars where a flat surface of at least 20mm surrounding the tow ball is NOT available.
- Tow bars where non-removable items are located immediately to the side and in front of the tow ball (facing away from the vehicle).
- Swan neck tow bars. There is no flat surface available for the wings and washer to be secured between a bar and a tow ball.
- What are the dimensions of the towbar KING?
- Diagram: towbar KING profile (installed)
If you experience any other issues with your towbar KING please contact us immediately.